Sunday 19 January 2014

Treatment increased fat and lose weight

Treatment increased fat and lose weight 

Treatment increased fat and lose weight 
Lose weight and burn fat 
Is the behavior must be followed by man 
And not to abstain from food and drink 
This concept of a line 
Treatment and any disease 
First we have to know that the disease is Tajb fight 
Fight any enemy Tati information 
Yes, you must know more information 
For the enemy so that they can conquer him 
Take this information from 
Here 



Recipe slimming and burn fat in the long term 
= Drink olive leaf after boiled 
3 times a day. 
Also Continuously 
Drink Marjoram 

You could but unless you are naturally a genetic freak you should probably talk with your trainer about the Cookbook and recipes. I have used many of these while I was competing. There is a legend at the beginning of the Cookbook describing if it’s competition worthy or not. But to be safe definitely chat with your trainer for approval as diets vary by the individual. There are a few “Treat” only recipes that I added to the Cookbook that use all natural ingredients, and have taken for an after show celebration treat, like my mom’s Date squares (which you will love).





2 comments:

  1. Words alone is not enough to describe how grateful and happy I am 🙏.my name is TAMMY DORRIS DUFUT am from Belgium. I have been suffering from HERPES $ HYPERTIS B for 9years,until I came across Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME who heals me through his powerful traditional African herbs. I was scared at first as I was been scam earlier but I gave it a trial and I was completely heal.. I promise to let the whole world know about this great herbal doctor who helps in changing my life for the better.. you can contact him for all kind of sickness and diseases. God bless you Dr.Chukwu madu herbal home for your powerful hand of healing upon my life 🙌💪... Contact him today: dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com. 
    WhatsApp +2347030936239

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a safe and effective herbal cure for herpes virus.
    I'm Tony B from Texas I never believed this until I saw comments and testimonies on the internet on how Dr Utu have cured people with herpes diseases. I contacted him in good faith for cure. I purchased his herbal medication which works miraculously. Within two days of usage the sores on my lips and in my anus disappeared miraculously. I continued medication for four weeks and when my test result was out the following week I was confirmed herpes negative it was a great relief!
    The man Dr Utu is a blessing to this generation
    Seeing is believing, @ "drutuherbalcure@gmail.com"

    ReplyDelete